Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ella was in a hurry!

Two weeks to early, but healthy and everybody is happy about you ... my second niece was born on 31st of May and I became uncle for the 4th time. Good to have you here, Ella, and welcome in the family. On the weekend my mother and my sister visited me for an extended weekend. During our trip back from the island of Vaxholm in the Stockholm archipelago on Saturday we got a message from my other sister, that she is already in the hospital, because Ella was in a hurry. You should have seen the face of my mother on the boat ... haha!!

Big brothers and little sisters:Ben, look out for her!

Good:
- Being an uncle, but to have no own kids
- Islands

Bad:
- Though decisions about life

Song for this post:
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday

No comments: